Sunday, April 29, 2012

Trailer Trash? I Don't Think So

Donna of Authentic Hearts Productions is a member of our women's marketing collective, To Market, To Market.  At a recent meeting she asked if I'd be interested in creating a book trailer for the little book.

Would I?  Yes!

Now, what the heck's a book trailer?

So I did some research (which included watching many book trailers) and discovered that it's a promotional opportunity, very similar to a movie trailer.

We set up at Accent on Books, a great indie bookstore. Here's Donna, making some stills before we started the video part.


I did several mini-tutorials on different aspects of my work and even did a little plug for the book.

The stuff Donna got today will go to her editor-friend and I'll post the bits and pieces when they get to me.

It was great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment