Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mailers...Next, Labels

The little hoodoo book is being published by a local publisher--Silver Rings Press which is an imprint of Renegade Planet Publishing. It's owned by a friend of mine and I'm helping out by handling the pre-orders for the book.

I actually love it. I get to interact with the very first people who are interested in owning my book.  I get to blog about the process and set up a Facebook page and start to think about a limited book tour.

Today found me at Accent on Books--the lovely indie bookstore where I worked for 15 years--to ask about used mailers.  Yep, I picked up a big pile of padded mailers to ship my book and its special bookmark to the folks who have ordered it. I'll need to pull the old shipping labels off and put on my nice green Village Witch labels.

Then I wait for the book to finish its formatting journey and head off to the printer.  I think I have enough to keep me busy, don't you?


some of the practical parts of Sunday's Willful Bane workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment